- Contact Us
Kansas City Area Development Council
KCADC represents the economic interests of the entire two-state, 18-county region of Greater Kansas City. Its mission includes branding the region as one product to stimulate economic growth, enhancing awareness of the metro’s assets, promoting the region as the business location of choice, and assisting companies from outside the region to find the best location for their needs.
Civic Council of Greater Kansas City
More than 80 executives representing the region’s major employers belong to this CEO-led, research-based organization. Priorities include: early, K-12 and higher education; urban core development; mechanisms for regional cooperation; and job growth through the life sciences.
Downtown Council of Kansas City
The Downtown Council marshals the city’s leaders – business, civic, philanthropic and political – to lead the ongoing renaissance in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, to make it vibrant, diverse, and economically sustainable.
City of Kansas City, Missouri
The EDC supports the city in promoting economic development by providing customized assistance to businesses and developers.
Industrial Development Authority
IDA issues tax-exempt Industrial Revenue Bonds to finance new or expanded manufacturing facilities.
Planned Industrial Expansion Authority
PIEA fosters commercial and industrial development in specifically designated redevelopment areas.
KC Port Authority
The Port Authority’s Mission is to enhance the economic vitality of Kansas City, MO, as a redevelopment entity through transportation, trade, commerce, and riverfront development.
KCMO Community Development
The KCMO CDE is a Missouri non-profit community development entity committed to creating opportunities in Kansas City’s most distressed communities.
- RT @centricprojects: a great spot on @BBBSKC and their new home! http://t.co/s04dDkugDF, 5 hours ago
- RT @KCSourceLink: 10 people to caffeinate with if you're planning a #startup in #KC. Who would you add? http://t.co/NDhbjHOxoR (We'll make intros.), 9 hours ago
- Developer doubles up on Downtown #KC hotel conversions: http://t.co/4Co6yY81I2 via @KCBizJournal, 11 hours ago
- Listen to Drew Solomon discuss why #KansasCity has become a growing hotbed of entrepreneurship http://t.co/2kPPKA0taW @IThinkBigger, Oct 24
- XPO Logistics Opens In Kansas City, Creating Up To 125 New Jobs!By EDCKC Staff on October 23, 2014
- Think Big Partners is thinking BIG with 75% more space for entrepreneurs!By EDCKC Staff on September 27, 2014