- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Kansas City Area Development Council
KCADC represents the economic interests of the entire two-state, 18-county region of Greater Kansas City. Its mission includes branding the region as one product to stimulate economic growth, enhancing awareness of the metro’s assets, promoting the region as the business location of choice, and assisting companies from outside the region to find the best location for their needs.
Civic Council of Greater Kansas City
More than 80 executives representing the region’s major employers belong to this CEO-led, research-based organization. Priorities include: early, K-12 and higher education; urban core development; mechanisms for regional cooperation; and job growth through the life sciences.
Downtown Council of Kansas City
The Downtown Council marshals the city’s leaders – business, civic, philanthropic and political – to lead the ongoing renaissance in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, to make it vibrant, diverse, and economically sustainable.
City of Kansas City, Missouri
The EDC supports the city in promoting economic development by providing customized assistance to businesses and developers.
PortKC’s Mission is to enhance the economic vitality of Kansas City, MO, as a redevelopment entity through transportation, trade, commerce, and riverfront development.
KCMO Community Development
The KCMO CDE is a Missouri non-profit community development entity committed to creating opportunities in Kansas City’s most distressed communities.
- We're excited to watch the redevelopment of Westport High into Westport Commons: Center for Creativity & Innovation! http://t.co/GwGtkE3WfZ, 54 mins ago
- RT @MartinCityMO: Are you familiar with the businesses in #MartinCity? Here's an updated list: #experienceMartinCity http://t.co/lXMZTB3iB3, 4 hours ago
- RT @CopakenBrooks: Agreed, its a great addition to the @KCCrossroads and a good neighbor to have next to #CorriganStation! https://t.co/biElWpgXYj, 6 hours ago
- East Village Apts. transformed a vacant parking lot into a 50 unit apartment building: http://t.co/jA3Okh7v45 http://t.co/0dUn56J6eS, 9 hours ago
- Kansas City, Missouri, Named One of America’s Best Cities for Global TradeBy EDCKC Staff on October 1, 2015
- LaunchKC Grant Competition Winners Announced During TechweekKCBy EDCKC Staff on September 27, 2015
- Where Are They Now? Cornerstone Finalist St. Michael’s Veterans CenterBy EDCKC Staff on September 24, 2015