- Contact Us
Kansas City Area Development Council
KCADC represents the economic interests of the entire two-state, 18-county region of Greater Kansas City. Its mission includes branding the region as one product to stimulate economic growth, enhancing awareness of the metro’s assets, promoting the region as the business location of choice, and assisting companies from outside the region to find the best location for their needs.
Civic Council of Greater Kansas City
More than 80 executives representing the region’s major employers belong to this CEO-led, research-based organization. Priorities include: early, K-12 and higher education; urban core development; mechanisms for regional cooperation; and job growth through the life sciences.
Downtown Council of Kansas City
The Downtown Council marshals the city’s leaders – business, civic, philanthropic and political – to lead the ongoing renaissance in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, to make it vibrant, diverse, and economically sustainable.
City of Kansas City, Missouri
The EDC supports the city in promoting economic development by providing customized assistance to businesses and developers.
Industrial Development Authority
IDA issues tax-exempt Industrial Revenue Bonds to finance new or expanded manufacturing facilities.
Planned Industrial Expansion Authority
PIEA fosters commercial and industrial development in specifically designated redevelopment areas.
KC Port Authority
The Port Authority’s Mission is to enhance the economic vitality of Kansas City, MO, as a redevelopment entity through transportation, trade, commerce, and riverfront development.
KCMO Community Development
The KCMO CDE is a Missouri non-profit community development entity committed to creating opportunities in Kansas City’s most distressed communities.
- RT @AreaDevelopment: Aviation Technical Services Opens Facility At Kansas City International Airport http://t.co/nOI3LRskfG #econdev @MoEcoDevo @ithinkKC @EDCKC, 3 hours ago
- Where are the best places to work in Kansas City? http://t.co/duspChcV67, 5 hours ago
- RT @iKC2014: Just Announced! The #iKC2014 Ambassadors and UnMentor Lineup http://t.co/JYfU5zS6lu, 21 hours ago
- MT @KCBizJournal: Build a new home in #KC costs 30% more than nationally. A new #KCbiz plans to bring costs down: http://t.co/xLFoiUeSyP, 24 hours ago
- KCMO announces joint effort to revitalize Historic NortheastBy EDCKC Staff on July 28, 2014