- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Kansas City Area Development Council
KCADC represents the economic interests of the entire two-state, 18-county region of Greater Kansas City. Its mission includes branding the region as one product to stimulate economic growth, enhancing awareness of the metro’s assets, promoting the region as the business location of choice, and assisting companies from outside the region to find the best location for their needs.
Civic Council of Greater Kansas City
More than 80 executives representing the region’s major employers belong to this CEO-led, research-based organization. Priorities include: early, K-12 and higher education; urban core development; mechanisms for regional cooperation; and job growth through the life sciences.
Downtown Council of Kansas City
The Downtown Council marshals the city’s leaders – business, civic, philanthropic and political – to lead the ongoing renaissance in downtown Kansas City, Missouri, to make it vibrant, diverse, and economically sustainable.
City of Kansas City, Missouri
The EDC supports the city in promoting economic development by providing customized assistance to businesses and developers.
PortKC’s Mission is to enhance the economic vitality of Kansas City, MO, as a redevelopment entity through transportation, trade, commerce, and riverfront development.
AltCap is a Missouri non-profit community development entity committed to creating opportunities in Kansas City’s most distressed communities.
- RT @KC12375: Bob Bennett @kc_cio @kcmo explains there are a lot of cool cities, but #smartcities still the goal. #Data is the key #VERGECon, 4 hours ago
- MT @TheRoasterie: Can't wait for the James Beard Taste #KansasCity event on the 30th! It'll be an amazing show of KC's #Culinary Arts., 7 hours ago
- MT @KCMOManager: Congrats @KCMO Asst. City Manager/Dir of Aviation Pat Klein on his appointment to @ICMA Nat'l Board https://t.co/wtvhQZCC9f, 24 hours ago
- RT @KCPLDistrict: We're proud to welcome @ICMA to our neighborhood today! #ICMA2016, Sep 27