- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consultant the bid document or point of contact.
- RT @UnionStationKC: A must watch video from @stephenlocke of an arcus cloud forming over Union Station on August 29 http://t.co/A7gqTTYLNr, 17 hours ago
- Have a great Labor Day #KansasCity! #CelebratingKCWorkers, 20 hours ago
- RT @SparkLabKC: The #SiliconPrairie is growing fast in #KansasCity thanks to technology and talent. http://t.co/1m3DQhP8uQ, Sep 1
- RT @MayorSlyJames: Check out this @kclinc video recap of the #earlyliteracy event we hosted on Monday #TalkReadPlayKC http://t.co/CCLHIBbYiF, Aug 31