- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
NOTE: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to a bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority
No invitations to bid at this time.
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.Request for Proposals
Rau Construction Company is soliciting bids for the renovation of the historic 7-story New England Building, 112 W. 9th Street, Kansas City, MO. MBE/WBE participation is requested and KCMO certified firms are strongly encouraged to submit proposals for the project. The project goals are 15% MBE and 7% WBE participation. We are requesting proposals for scopes of work including: concrete, masonry, structural steel, carpentry, cabinets, windows, doors, construction cleaning, floor topping, interior finishes and specialties. There are no prevailing wage requirements. Plans can be viewed in local plan rooms, or contact Kristin Hampel at email@example.com or Andy Meyer firstname.lastname@example.org at 913-642-6000 for access to pricing documents and questions.
All bids must be submitted by 10 AM on Friday,September 2, 2016.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- Congrats! RT @NaraKansasCity: October 2016 Nara will celebrate 10 years!! Well.. That went by fast!! Proud of who we have become. ❤, 12 hours ago
- #UrbanRenewal Areas Map shows areas of opps for #LCRA #initiatives. https://t.co/oiZ1ZVUu9q https://t.co/A5zYStY0wa #ecodev, 16 hours ago
- RT @KauffmanFS: Take the next 5 minutes and learn something today that can help your business tomorrow. https://t.co/qG13q00rw9 https://t.co/tdNhrM5iPV, 20 hours ago
- New @ThePlazaKC living options on the horizon: 131 unit apartment complex planned for 46th & Walnut. https://t.co/5FzHZTcVf5, 21 hours ago