- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
- The #KansasCity coffee table book as seen though @FXHex Aerials eyes: http://t.co/UZVDYcWpmx, 2 hours ago
- RT @feastmag: Where to order & eat #Thanksgiving in #KC: @jaxkansascity @AvenuesBistro @affarekc @ZocaloKC @stroudsop http://t.co/4YivdtXW2w, 6 hours ago
- RT @kcchamber: We're looking forward to hearing @TheSharkDaymond tonight & learning the 2014 Kansas Citian of the Year! Join the conversation: #4KCByKC, 6 hours ago
- Congrats! MT @SprintAccel: Exciting partnership: Providence Health & Services joins with Sprint & Techstars http://t.co/HlB196tsEh, 9 hours ago
- Checking Up on a few of last year’s Fastest Growing Companies in KCMOBy EDCKC Staff on November 19, 2014
- Health care industry represents big opportunities for skilled KC workersBy EDCKC Staff on November 18, 2014
- Urban Renewal gains momentum in Kansas City thanks to LCRA IncentivesBy EDCKC Staff on November 16, 2014