- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
- MT @VioletPRNYC: New @googlefiber Expansion Ups #KansasCity’s #Tech Rep http://t.co/eiJIk9tjzz via @iThinkKC, 3 hours ago
- .@CapitalGrille made the list of the 2014 Diners' Choice Award Winners for Top 100 Steakhouses in America: http://t.co/NEm1InWASE, 7 hours ago
- RT @MayorSlyJames: .@TravlandLeisure names #KansasCity among America’s Favorite Cities 2014! #FROSTY! http://t.co/bH6wI1G1Hq, Nov 21
- RT @BloombergAssoc: .@The_Nerdery expands its downtown ops in Kansas City & is expected to add 100 jobs in 5 yrs http://t.co/N64R0g1E2T http://t.co/mEcHvPoTuv, Nov 21
- Checking Up on a few of last year’s Fastest Growing Companies in KCMOBy EDCKC Staff on November 19, 2014
- Health care industry represents big opportunities for skilled KC workersBy EDCKC Staff on November 18, 2014
- Urban Renewal gains momentum in Kansas City thanks to LCRA IncentivesBy EDCKC Staff on November 16, 2014