- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
NOTE: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to a bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority
Invitation to Bid – Bond Trustee Services.
The Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority may issue bonds as described in this Request for Proposals in furtherance of the Truman & Wyandotte Urban Renewal Plan approved by LCRA and the City of Kansas City, Missouri (City).
All bids must be submitted by 4:00 PM on Friday, September 16, 2016.
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.No invitations to bid at this time.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- RT @RuKCMO: @KCStreetcar #economicdevelopment #icma2016 tour entering @TheCityMarketKC https://t.co/g1YJwjmNLM, 40 mins ago
- MT @UMKCSBTDC: Still time to nominate yourself or another deserving business for @25u25awards. #DontWaitNominate https://t.co/rCrDkiB3tP, 49 mins ago
- RT @RuKCMO: @UnionStationKC on @kcstreetcar #economicdevelopment tour with @devoreryanc #ICMA2016 https://t.co/ZC3QRQniDm, 1 hour ago
- MT @LaraIsch #ICMA2016 Attendees learning about @KCMOwater Green Infrastructure Projects @KCMOManager @MayorSlyJames https://t.co/9Uj1Ft3WEB, 1 hour ago