- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
- RT @staciep_kcbj: Congrats to all of today's honorees @KCBizJournal @KCBJEvents #CapstoneKC awards, 7 hours ago
- MT @kcbj_katie: We are going to hear about a lot of great #KansasCity real estate & development projects at 10th annual #CapstoneKC Awards!, 7 hours ago
- RT @KCMO: FYI. If you need to know what is the Twitter account for any City of #KCMO department, please visit http://t.co/wlcADEHY4S, 8 hours ago
- RT @KCBizJournal: This time, Bob Langenkamp wants the @EDCKC job. Read @KCBJ_RealEstate's interview with the new eco-devo boss: http://t.co/H1bAqyRInd, 9 hours ago