- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
- Check out this great aerial video of Kansas City from @BlueRiverDrones: http://t.co/1O1N5tNVbC, 2 hours ago
- Kansas City officials said more than $1 billion has been invested in Downtown since December 2012: http://t.co/HEoenyInNo, 5 hours ago
- The EDC offices have a bird's eye view of the @OneLightKC construction: http://t.co/WwC2Jte2Cx @KCPLDistrict #GrowKC http://t.co/n3S3WCgTKX, 18 hours ago
- #FF 2015 Cornerstone Awards: @the_nerdery @ArtsKC @Kcumb @kcpolice @MartinCityMO @BunzlDist #BeyondBuilding, Jan 30
- Congratulations to the 2015 Cornerstone Finalists!By EDCKC Staff on January 15, 2015
- KC Downtown Council Annual Luncheon Wrap-Up: EDC / DTC Unveil New PartnershipBy EDCKC Staff on January 11, 2015