- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
- COLUMBUS PARK LOFTS – RFP
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
** For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Carl Boyd at (816) 691-2121 or Email.
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
- .@LittlerNews plans to hire more than 200 new employees by year’s end http://t.co/UZ9fvQ9XiC #KC #talentKC, 4 hours ago
- ICYMI: #KC welcomes 800-room convention center hotel to downtown http://t.co/6qGo9JrJni #talentKC, 9 hours ago
- 2015 @MakerFaireKC - Call for Makers deadline extended thru May 26. Apply NOW! http://t.co/G3en5myKj4, May 23
- TOMORROW: #CelebrationKC w/@kcsymphony >> http://t.co/PEQQGECS8n @BankofAmerica @UnionStationKC http://t.co/jcFrqsQVq4, May 23
- Congratulations To The 2015 Cornerstone Award Winners!By EDCKC Staff on May 21, 2015
- Historic Building Showcase: The Sprint Accelerator/Studio BuildingBy EDCKC Staff on April 18, 2015