- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
NOTE: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to a bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority
No invitations to bid at this time.
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.No invitations to bid at this time.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- RT @MayorSlyJames: Here's how to ride free with @RideKCTransit on Election Day: https://t.co/WEsNHQaU33, 26 mins ago
- RT @jarroldrc: CEO Robbie Makinen w area Mayors announces free RIDEKC rides on Election Day! Let's get out to vote ! https://t.co/U9adwynQjD, 27 mins ago
- RT @JRHnews: The @KauffmanFDN is putting up $960K in scholarships for @KauffmanFellows, a leading program for #VC leaders: https://t.co/IAt2wHo1TA, 28 mins ago
- RT @StartlandNews: .@KauffmanFellows to foster KC, Midwest investor expertise via $960K scholarship effort https://t.co/GSYWvf9fdQ… https://t.co/PdEGqB1u88, 1 hour ago
- Advocacy Council Addresses Economic Development ChallengesBy EDCKC Staff on October 12, 2016
- International Business In Kansas City, Missouri Continues to Gain Traction!By EDCKC Staff on September 29, 2016