- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
- EDC President Bob Langenkamp speaking at the @godowntownkc Quarterly Business Recognition event tonight. http://t.co/UwRH9OaQce, 13 hours ago
- Tom's Town Distillery, a craft distillery, is expected to debut at 1701 Main St. in late 2015: http://t.co/FuvVQ0N10p http://t.co/X0yZ665cCS, 23 hours ago
- RT @MayorSlyJames: State of the City 2015 is one week from TODAY! Will you be there?! RSVP now: http://t.co/fGP8gzWFl1 #SOTCKC http://t.co/sbP3k7049X, Mar 25
- .@SprintAccel launches head first into #MentorMadness! Meet the 2015 class of startups: http://t.co/guDXSj1Z4r http://t.co/xM50yliiTD, Mar 25
- The Sprint Mobile Accelerator Launches Head First into Mentor MadnessBy EDCKC Staff on March 23, 2015