- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
- RT @aalonzoKCBJ: The Big Story: Helzberg moves ahead with additional development projects on Film Row http://t.co/d9oSAxikaa http://t.co/R9yWnGAgZc, 12 hours ago
- RT @VisitKC: Snowy day in Kansas City! Let's see those pics. #instakc ❄️⛄️❄️ #repost from @ithinkkc http://t.co/TAzWUQ6suz http://t.co/ZjzlO6ZrLC, 20 hours ago
- Developers ask LCRA to support $55 million restoration of Pickwick Hotel complex: http://t.co/vGI7RbxKJr via @KCBizJournal, 22 hours ago
- The @NYMag on #KC: “blossoming culture & art scene, newly hip industrial area & food that goes beyond BBQ.” http://t.co/NDAQbwscEN @ThisIsKC, Dec 17