- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consultant the bid document or point of contact.
- Have a business idea but don’t know where to start? Ice House Entrepreneurship series begins Sept. 11 http://t.co/AwQUK3v9gP @UMKCSBTDC, 10 hours ago
- RT @KCMO: Check out the August 29 edition of The Weekly Report to find out the latest news and events in KC: http://t.co/uhmkZuKlgG, 16 hours ago
- RT @RuKCMO: #KC #FF inspiration @KCSourceLink #WeCreate #Startup #Entrepreneurs @GoDowntownKC @EDCKC @LaunchKC @KCBizcare @KCMO http://t.co/k5ksXij60x, Aug 29
- News from the EDC: http://t.co/LwTPkTOfNo @eyeverify @KCMO @HOKNetwork @PIPELINEorg @iKC2014 @KCBizcare @UMKCSBTDC, Aug 29