- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consultant the bid document or point of contact.
- EDC Newsletter incl. updates from: @FSWarehouse @ECCOSelectCorp @KCPortAuthority @godowntownkc @NASCONetwork @iKC2014 http://t.co/aKddJJNFcf, 15 hours ago
- News from the EDC: http://t.co/07UP3Z9vvL. Haven't signed up to receive the newsletter yet? Click here: http://t.co/LqznkAgaia., 16 hours ago
- RT @KCMODowntown: #TBT Federal Reserve Bank construction in 1921. Truman had an office here before he left for DC in '53 #KansasCity http://t.co/5OxOUeurs7, 17 hours ago
- RT @AreaDevelopment: Aviation Technical Services Opens Facility At Kansas City International Airport http://t.co/nOI3LRskfG #econdev @MoEcoDevo @ithinkKC @EDCKC, 22 hours ago
- KCMO announces joint effort to revitalize Historic NortheastBy EDCKC Staff on July 28, 2014