- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
- Is your biz showing its support for the #Royals or letting employees wear team gear? Send the @KCBizJournal photos: http://t.co/Lk2pMMvcP9, 7 hours ago
- RT @Royals: #WorldSeries ready. #TakeTheCrown http://t.co/K8Eywyn4nk, 7 hours ago
- .@KCBierCo expands distribution to entire metropolitan #KC area: http://t.co/DM9epu8jir @KCBizJournal, 10 hours ago
- RT @Royals: Finishing touches. #WorldSeries #TakeTheCrown http://t.co/oN4FnR2KiW, 13 hours ago
- Think Big Partners is thinking BIG with 75% more space for entrepreneurs!By EDCKC Staff on September 27, 2014
- Bringing New Life to Historic Buildings in Kansas CityBy EDCKC Staff on September 19, 2014