- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
NOTE: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to a bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority
No invitations to bid at this time.
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
Request for Proposals/Qualifications for Beacon Hill/Mount Prospect Residential Mixed Use Development
LCRA, the City of Kansas City, Missouri and Beacon Hill Developers, LC are seeking a sub-developer(s) for a high quality, market-rate, residential/commercial/mixed-use (MXD) project in the Beacon Hill development project area south of 22nd Street, north of US 71 Highway/Bruce R. Watkins Drive and west of The Paseo.
The City and LCRA are committed to and encourage affirmative and diverse sub-development teams (single entities or joint ventures) to submit proposals. Participation of minority firms in City-sponsored projects is an important goal.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- RT @photoguyphil: This view is always awesome . . . #KCMO #KansasCity https://t.co/fvcXIzhB6N, 4 hours ago
- RT @KCSourceLink: Great events in #KansasCity to help start & scale your #startupkc. https://t.co/Cbuqa0XOQf, 5 hours ago
- Always nice to run into #JohnSharp! @SouthKCChamber lunch @FaulknersRanch https://t.co/qLx9SUscGq, 9 hours ago
- RT @KCBizJournal: Developer's West Bottoms play gets even bigger. https://t.co/N9faDTKJWG, 14 hours ago