- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consultant the bid document or point of contact.
- 7 nostalgic things to do in #KansasCity this weekend: http://t.co/S92CfykTT3 @kcur, 6 hours ago
- Top 5 food stops at the #PlazaArtFair: http://t.co/XRV0HXUV00 @EatitKC, 7 hours ago
- Construction has begun on the @CAofKC in Downtown #KansasCity! http://t.co/9MBGErqDhr, 9 hours ago
- RT @KCSourceLink: #KC supports #startups. #FF these Resource Partners that help them grow @KCSV @TheSandboxKC @betablox @FastTrac @ECJC_KS @in_ennovation, 12 hours ago