- Contact Us
LCRA Invitations to Bid
Click on link below to access Request for Proposal and as well as Contact Information:
LCRA makes the following Invitations to Bid available only to assist a contractor of an approved project. The contractor will review the bids and select a bid of the contractor’s choosing. LCRA is not responsible for the content of the Invitation to Bid or the contractor’s bid review and selection.
For information regarding MBE/WBE participation, please contact Sandra Rayford at (816) 691-2110 or Email.
- No invitations to bid available at this time
Note: Every effort is made to provide accurate bid deadlines on this webpage. For complete information related to bid deadline always consult the bid document or point of contact.
- Get familiar with @KCSourceLink and their goal to make #KansasCity the most entrepreneurial city in America: http://t.co/uk48Es8ZPy #GrowKC, 60 mins ago
- RT @KCTV5: Official attendance for tonight's game: 40,535. With those numbers, let's get the chants rocking! #GoRoyals #TakeTheCrown, 14 hours ago
- RT @VisitKC: Dear @Royals, your city & your fans are behind you! Go get that crown. #WorldSeries #TakeTheCrown, 15 hours ago
- Watch this inspiring #WorldSeries video before Game 7 tonight: http://t.co/ZYNLruycNL #TakeTheCrown @Royals, 19 hours ago
- XPO Logistics Opens In Kansas City, Creating Up To 125 New Jobs!By EDCKC Staff on October 23, 2014