- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Innovation, imagination, inspiration – these qualities play a role in every successful business, and Kansas City has a long history of recognizing and rewarding the creative impulse. Kansas City is home to a long list of nationally recognized architecture firms, including homegrown titans Burns & McDonnell (founded in 1898), HNTB Companies (founded in 1914), and Black & Veatch (founded in1915). These respected firms, along with many others – such as 360 Architecture, BNIM Architects, and Populous – are involved in major projects around the world, including airports, arenas, energy plants, government facilities, and retail developments. This concentration of successful architecture companies has made Kansas City a leader in the industry.
A Sample of Architecture & Engineering Firms Headquartered in KC, MO
- 360 Architecture Inc.
- ACI/Boland Inc.
- BNIM Architects
- Burns & McDonnell
- Cook Flatt & Strobel Engineers PA
- Crawford Architects LLC
- Gould Evans
- HNTB Companies
- Rafael Architects
- Rees Masilionis Turley Architecture LLC
- Shaughnessy Fickel and Scott Architects
- Transystems Corporation
- Missouri tops Kansas in tech job growth: http://t.co/8i9Ryz74Sa via @StartlandNews http://t.co/Z1IHlL0Iba, 7 hours ago
- ecosySTEM KC is one of 27 communities selected to pilot national #STEM Ecosystems Initiative http://t.co/w5W0UZavJy via @Black_Veatch, 11 hours ago
- Congrats to the Top 20 @Launch_KC grant finalists! View the list here: http://t.co/4sfv7HlFDs #50KKC #LaunchKC http://t.co/3WUd9z11zK, 15 hours ago
- RT @SubTropolis: Wow! We're proud to be featured on @EDCKC's Historical Building Highlight blog. http://t.co/zg1hQyLJxr #worldslargest http://t.co/GkYZBLCXy2, Sep 1