- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- RT @UnionStationKC: For #ThrowbackThursday - a wonderful (undated) photo from the Royals Collection at the KC Museum. #TakeTheCrown http://t.co/1LqmOJNpBV, 2 hours ago
- RT @KCBizJournal: Meet the ImpacT Award winners at a luncheon Nov. 3 & find out how they are doing business better: http://t.co/5nBJwXunhU #KCbiz #techKC, 3 hours ago
- Have you read @MayorSlyJames' open letter introducing America to our city? Find it here: http:// http://t.co/sRr2NWFyeO, 19 hours ago
- Just one #KC restaurant landed on dining reservation website OpenTable's top 100 wine lists. Find out who: http://t.co/QgJXCSgvo9, 22 hours ago
- Think Big Partners is thinking BIG with 75% more space for entrepreneurs!By EDCKC Staff on September 27, 2014
- Bringing New Life to Historic Buildings in Kansas CityBy EDCKC Staff on September 19, 2014