- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- Opportunities #KC! MT @southkcchamber: What do @Cerner associates want? Shorter commutes, housing, shopping, restaurants & entertainment!, 4 hours ago
- MT @TomGerend: Project will result in significant improvements for #KCstreetcar. Thrilled to see it moving forward. https://t.co/0LoW5gyPWo, 10 hours ago
- Congrats! RT @HNTBCorp: #HNTB moves up 4 spots in ranking of America's largest employee-owned companies to No. 34. https://t.co/mM3RzIWUs0, 16 hours ago
- RT @Launch_KC: 20 #LaunchKC finalists have been announced! Here's who made the cut: https://t.co/3RfeJiJxQ6, Aug 22