- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- RT @Scott_TaylorKC: Many thanks to Honorary Council Ross Marine and Sharon Valasek for their hard work on this visit! @edckc http://t.co/mePqTSEu5b, 2 hours ago
- .@CBSNews ranks #KC No. 4 on the 15 most affordable places to live in America http://t.co/ba8fYttQOE http://t.co/Zq5GQ5U7ot, 3 hours ago
- #KansasCity wins 48-hour gigabit Filmmaking throwdown Vs. #Chattanooga: http://t.co/EOBL4EQs6c http://t.co/zWTTU6bEQP, 8 hours ago
- RT @VisitKC: Thank you @ROYALS!!! #TakeTheCrown http://t.co/DLwa20RVEi, 20 hours ago
- Kansas City, Missouri, Named One of America’s Best Cities for Global TradeBy EDCKC Staff on October 1, 2015
- LaunchKC Grant Competition Winners Announced During TechweekKCBy EDCKC Staff on September 27, 2015
- Where Are They Now? Cornerstone Finalist St. Michael’s Veterans CenterBy EDCKC Staff on September 24, 2015