- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- RT @ithinkKC: .@KCnext represents #KC area at @TechAmerica D.C. Fly-In http://t.co/6x138t9jD6 #techKC, 53 mins ago
- RT @KCBizJournal: The @EDCKC adds development veteran to AdvanceKC effort to streamline incentives process. http://t.co/8u0LjOjKvy, 17 hours ago
- RT @KCSourceLink: Four more startups enter @TheSandboxKC http://t.co/ehlD23usJa #highopportunity #highgrowth, Mar 27
- EDC President Bob Langenkamp speaking at the @godowntownkc Quarterly Business Recognition event tonight. http://t.co/UwRH9OaQce, Mar 26
- The Sprint Mobile Accelerator Launches Head First into Mentor MadnessBy EDCKC Staff on March 23, 2015