- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- .@Launchcode is expanding to KC: http://t.co/417XGDgcbN #TechKC @KCMO, 11 hours ago
- #KCDC15 had a great turnout of female techies. Check out more on women in #techKC via @startlandnews & @KCPT http://t.co/Q7DjTHIEbM, 16 hours ago
- Attached is the link to the final work for '18th Street Reimagined': http://t.co/RGwYJEreFD via @18thStreetKC http://t.co/5CLnkoPoUb, 21 hours ago
- #KC-based @DivvyHQ closes on $1.8 million in funding: http://t.co/YoG2YT7OLs, Jul 4
- New Pilot Micro-lending Program Assists Artists In KCBy EDCKC Staff on June 18, 2015