- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- Thanksgiving is almost here! Here are a few of @feastmag's favorite pies available from local shops & bakeries: http://t.co/Xt0mTzQiAB, 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: @iThinkKC announced it's not a great development group — it's the best in the nation. Read more here: http://t.co/qcs1BlY15A, 7 hours ago
- Read about the latest Kansas City #EcoDev news: http://t.co/1x6hJ2wLeW @TheNerdery @sungevity @KCMO @KCSourceLink @KCBizcare @KCStar, 9 hours ago
- RT @IthinkKC: See the latest on KCADC’s @KCnext, @KCSmartPort and #KCAnimalHealth industry initiatives http://t.co/bQMzlidwSo, 12 hours ago
- Checking Up on a few of last year’s Fastest Growing Companies in KCMOBy EDCKC Staff on November 19, 2014
- Health care industry represents big opportunities for skilled KC workersBy EDCKC Staff on November 18, 2014
- Urban Renewal gains momentum in Kansas City thanks to LCRA IncentivesBy EDCKC Staff on November 16, 2014