- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- Where are the best places to work in Kansas City? http://t.co/duspChcV67, 26 mins ago
- RT @iKC2014: Just Announced! The #iKC2014 Ambassadors and UnMentor Lineup http://t.co/JYfU5zS6lu, 17 hours ago
- MT @KCBizJournal: Build a new home in #KC costs 30% more than nationally. A new #KCbiz plans to bring costs down: http://t.co/xLFoiUeSyP, 19 hours ago
- RT @KCMOParks: @EDCKC Time is running out to help determine #KCParks future priorities! Please complete this survey by 8/1, https://t.co/ethcGKtIBC, 21 hours ago
- KCMO announces joint effort to revitalize Historic NortheastBy EDCKC Staff on July 28, 2014