- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- RT @Launch_Code: We're so excited to announce that @launch_code #KC office is now open! @mayorslyjames @govjaynixon https://t.co/RshRzN8urb, 10 hours ago
- RT @1914_Main: Welcome to the #Crossroads #KC ! @pramatacorp San Francisco tech company lands in KC https://t.co/pPZqolTkdS via @KCBizjournal, 12 hours ago
- RT @KCBizJournal: Our condolences to the family of Tom Trabon, who died Sunday. Trabon was a tireless advocate for Downtown and KC. https://t.co/H98EgdevJu, 12 hours ago
- RT @MoPartnership: San Francisco-based tech firm @Pramatacorp expands to Kansas City: https://t.co/WLMye5RqF8, 15 hours ago