- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- RT @MayorSlyJames: .@TravlandLeisure names #KansasCity among America’s Favorite Cities 2014! #FROSTY! http://t.co/bH6wI1G1Hq, 17 hours ago
- RT @BloombergAssoc: .@The_Nerdery expands its downtown ops in Kansas City & is expected to add 100 jobs in 5 yrs http://t.co/N64R0g1E2T http://t.co/mEcHvPoTuv, 19 hours ago
- RT @TIDRoundup: Sungevity to Expand in Kansas City, #Missouri, Create 595 New Jobs http://t.co/uXagxZee1P @EDCKC @MoEcoDevo @MoPartnership @sungevity #solar, 21 hours ago
- Have you read this? 8 Reasons I Love #KansasCity: http://t.co/0IEYBBAJSJ. What are your reasons?, Nov 21
- Checking Up on a few of last year’s Fastest Growing Companies in KCMOBy EDCKC Staff on November 19, 2014
- Health care industry represents big opportunities for skilled KC workersBy EDCKC Staff on November 18, 2014
- Urban Renewal gains momentum in Kansas City thanks to LCRA IncentivesBy EDCKC Staff on November 16, 2014