- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- Where does Kansas City rank in @FortuneMagazine's list of 5 cities with up-and-coming Downtowns: http://t.co/8emXp5yKBR, 7 hours ago
- Want to work at the EDC? We are hiring! #KCjobs http://t.co/QEtc0AOIdl, Jul 23
- .@VanTrustRE comments that #KC is still a great place to develop & invest capital: http://t.co/CmN79MTvZF #KCCornerstone, Jul 23
- We are hiring! #KCjobs http://t.co/p9rZy9SZ7y Looking for Sr. VP Biz & Real Estate Development & BDO, Jul 23
- How Accelerators Are Helping Companies Grow in Kansas CityBy EDCKC Staff on July 13, 2014