- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- Get familiar with @KCSourceLink and their goal to make #KansasCity the most entrepreneurial city in America: http://t.co/uk48Es8ZPy #GrowKC, 55 mins ago
- RT @KCTV5: Official attendance for tonight's game: 40,535. With those numbers, let's get the chants rocking! #GoRoyals #TakeTheCrown, 14 hours ago
- RT @VisitKC: Dear @Royals, your city & your fans are behind you! Go get that crown. #WorldSeries #TakeTheCrown, 15 hours ago
- Watch this inspiring #WorldSeries video before Game 7 tonight: http://t.co/ZYNLruycNL #TakeTheCrown @Royals, 19 hours ago
- XPO Logistics Opens In Kansas City, Creating Up To 125 New Jobs!By EDCKC Staff on October 23, 2014