- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- The @kcstreetcar River Market Rail Rally is happening this Wednesday. Will you be there? http://t.co/HDQc9Bc8je, 20 hours ago
- #KansasCity named a legendary #BBQ city by @Thrillist http://t.co/hnvKBBqooQ via @ithinkkc http://t.co/iXZARXVYg6, Jul 26
- RT @VisitKC: "Beyond Brisket" highlights delicious and diverse #KC experiences: http://t.co/KyQmMY2UYc by @nicolegulotta, Jul 26
- .@kcstreetcar artwork will be revealed next month: http://t.co/LQN83M1omU http://t.co/qRxkBkPtPg, Jul 26
- Where are They Now? Cornerstone Finalist Larson Binkley EngineersBy EDCKC Staff on July 14, 2015
- After National Search, EDC Promotes One of its OwnBy EDCKC Staff on July 8, 2015