- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- The EDC office will be closed on #MemorialDay Monday. Have a great holiday weekend fans!, 12 hours ago
- RT @feastmag: Taverna, the newly renovated bar & chef’s table at @lidiaskc is now open https://t.co/42bvnjccBH https://t.co/zXeu43Txu3, 19 hours ago
- RT @ScottKCMO: #kcwx https://t.co/q9bNp5Spro, May 26
- RT @JasonGrill: Kansas City is one of only 17 US cities to have a symphony, opera and ballet. #KC #KCMO, May 26
- Congratulations to the 10 Cornerstone 2016 Award Winners!By EDCKC Staff on May 2, 2016