- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- RT @KJMills0102: Great turnout celebrating #openhouse expansion #MMCIndustryEvent @MartinCityMO @EDCKC Thx everyone! https://t.co/FdsYJPst6V, 6 hours ago
- RT @SocialImpactKC: Congrats to @PledgeCents and @@ClassTracks for winning the @VilCapInvest #kc program. Thanks @EDCKC! https://t.co/xhFsBceBNi, 8 hours ago
- Great #openhouse @MMCContractors with lots of @MartinCityMO supporters @TalmadgeGroup @JEDunn https://t.co/IBlQbV3c53, 10 hours ago
- RT @BurnsMcDonnell: Missouri’s New #DesignBuild Law: 3 Things #Municipalities Need to Know https://t.co/8Bf8L40sKB https://t.co/rpIUUFpfTV, 12 hours ago
- International Business In Kansas City, Missouri Continues to Gain Traction!By EDCKC Staff on September 29, 2016
- Techweek Brings Global Exposure To Kansas City, MissouriBy EDCKC Staff on September 28, 2016