- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- ICYMI: Find out who went home with a #KCCornerstone Award: http://t.co/MMl3Tla4Cv #BeyondBuilding http://t.co/3hkkr4v7Bt, 2 hours ago
- Developers unveil plans for mixed-use projects in #KC’s West Bottoms neighborhood http://t.co/ohEQ2JedOh, 6 hours ago
- Talk about #frosty! @Thrillist names @GlaceIceCream one of the best ice cream shops in the nation: http://t.co/hkgZZ1knIJ, 8 hours ago
- RT @ithinkKC: CenterPoint Intermodal Center to add new 450,660-sq.-ft. spec building http://t.co/HfbGrPBlQT #KC @ng_zimmer @KCSmartPort, May 29
- Congratulations To The 2015 Cornerstone Award Winners!By EDCKC Staff on May 21, 2015