- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- The new JJ's Restaurant will be uncorked in October http://t.co/vTpOuD7XIW, 9 hours ago
- .@MayorSlyJames & @KCMOManager unveil KCMO's 2013-14 Citizen Satisfaction Survey results: http://t.co/6ApKoBUHKp #KCBig20, 9 hours ago
- Hear #EcoDev experts discuss the future of #KansasCity's economic growth at the @SouthKCChamber lunch: http://t.co/agZddwoeYk, Aug 19
- RT @KCBmag: The @iKC2014 Unconference is this Thursday. Here are the top ten reasons you should clear your schedule and attend: http://t.co/Sf6Eyl6XUI, Aug 19
- KCMO announces joint effort to revitalize Historic NortheastBy EDCKC Staff on July 28, 2014