- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- RT @MayorSlyJames: Kansas City's @FEC_KC receives $5 million grant from @USDOL for @WhiteHouse #TechHire initiative. https://t.co/GkY3h1tbjg, 32 mins ago
- RT @macapartments: One year's worth of photos captures one year's worth of renovation at 301 E. Armour. -… https://t.co/UOo0gv8Mrn, 11 hours ago
- MT @SteveRinne: #MarlboroughCoalition presentation on 81st & Troost @KCWater_Man #stormwater project @SouthKCChamber https://t.co/t85wkFaWuR, 13 hours ago
- RT @Launch_KC: #LaunchKC applications close in 8 days! Have an executive summary & info ready, be done in >hour! https://t.co/VwG0AsGqPx, 14 hours ago
- Kansas City Awaits Smart City Challenge AnnouncementBy EDCKC Staff on June 9, 2016