- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- Vote for your favorite @KCMO #KCCornerstone project until 5/10! #PeoplesChoice https://t.co/TIIovFlDXg, 41 mins ago
- #KCCornerstone Winner Showcase: Kansas City Manufacturing https://t.co/oiVeQBXlwB, 8 hours ago
- Which @KCMO #KCCornerstone project is your favorite? Tell us with a vote! https://t.co/TIIovFlDXg, 19 hours ago
- Meet ALL #KCCornerstone finalists & winners on 5/11 at one of the best #B2B networking event of the year! RSVP https://t.co/slbQ5Y9j25, 23 hours ago
- Congratulations to the 10 Cornerstone 2016 Award Winners!By EDCKC Staff on May 2, 2016
- Mayor James Welcomes Fourth National Conference On MicrogridsBy EDCKC Staff on April 20, 2016