- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- .@DivvyHQ's new office space keeps buildings 75 year old history http://t.co/Dga73YGg8C @SiliconPrairie, 12 hours ago
- Digital Sandbox helps 19 area startups raise $7 million in investment, creating 125 area jobs http://t.co/azECctMdYk @TheSandboxKC, Mar 6
- MT @KCSV Listening to @KCSourceLink's Maria Meyers at @kcchamberGROW mtg. She does amazing work! @kcchamber #KC http://t.co/Ip32OpsZFv, Mar 6
- MT @kcsourcelink: @ConstructionKC Spread the word about this #construction mgmt course from @UMKCSBTDC. Thx! http://t.co/TXjSjv3ayD, Mar 6
- KCMO visitors can now pay for parking with a mobile parking app!By EDCKC Staff on March 1, 2014
- Nonprofits Are Among the Fastest-Growing Sources of New JobsBy EDCKC Staff on February 16, 2014