- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- RT @johnfein: KC named a top city for tech startups. http://t.co/MDvNj69yfR via @Tech_KCBJ @timsprinkle | cc @KCnext @ithinkKC @EDCKC @KCSourceLink @KCMO, 1 hour ago
- RT @KCnext: #KC is pioneering smart city #technology, is the "unknown jewel of the Midwest," via @fortunemagazine http://t.co/hNhZUzWX57 #techKC, 4 hours ago
- MT @godowntownkc: Follow @Launch_KC for updates on $50K grant competition! RT @Launch_KC: This is the official Twitter for #LaunchKC!, 8 hours ago
- RT @KCBizJournal: KCP&L unveils big sustainability project: 1,000-plus electric vehicle charging stations. http://t.co/dZeATUH9o5 http://t.co/z0ZkNzilBD, 9 hours ago
- Congratulations to the 2015 Cornerstone Finalists!By EDCKC Staff on January 15, 2015
- KC Downtown Council Annual Luncheon Wrap-Up: DTC / EDC Unveil New PartnershipBy EDCKC Staff on January 11, 2015