- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- #KCProud RT @ScaleUPKC: Will #KC become the USA's most entrepreneurial city? #Progress report: https://t.co/gG0aTSviqa #WeCreateKC, 3 hours ago
- MT @MayorSlyJames: Hey #NBA! Bring the #NBAALLSTARGAME to #kansascity and the #SprintCenter! We would welcome you!!, 5 hours ago
- #SmartCities agree! MT @thinkbigKC: Why U.S. #Manufacturers Need to Increase Their Use of #IoT https://t.co/CO2oHHrWiX, 12 hours ago
- Checking out @CorriganStation progress from the @kcstreetcar stop. #HowWeDoKC https://t.co/zwbDlKVo2p, Jul 23