- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- RT @the_nerdery: A roundup of a few of our favorite #WomeninTech groups, today on our blog: http://t.co/gXJPVq6Nia, 12 hours ago
- Here’s what’s been happening with #internationalbusiness in #KCMO: http://t.co/2VrBYulwGy @NarbeliGalindo http://t.co/QjIXCsCo8Q, 18 hours ago
- Missouri tops Kansas in tech job growth: http://t.co/8i9Ryz74Sa via @StartlandNews http://t.co/Z1IHlL0Iba, Sep 2
- ecosySTEM KC is one of 27 communities selected to pilot national #STEM Ecosystems Initiative http://t.co/w5W0UZavJy via @Black_Veatch, Sep 2