- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- .@Boulevard_Beer, a 2015 #KCCornerstone KC BEST Award winner, is bringing Boulevardia back June 19-21st: http://t.co/vIMywuChJz, 5 hours ago
- We're giving away two free tickets to the #KCCornerstone Awards! Here's how you can win them: https://t.co/HVGZhhyvXg #BeyondBuilding, 12 hours ago
- From beer gardens to rooftop decks, @feastmag has rounded up their 10 favorite patios in Kansas City: http://t.co/IZjoYqie9j., Apr 25
- RT @MayorSlyJames: Kansas City: where innovation meets opportunity. @kcstreetcar http://t.co/Qi5YMQbkZq, Apr 25
- Historic Building Showcase: The Sprint Accelerator/Studio BuildingBy EDCKC Staff on April 18, 2015
- Historic Building Showcase: The Globe / Think Big BuildingBy EDCKC Staff on March 29, 2015