- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Incentive Programs in Kansas City, Missouri
Tax Credits are available through the following programs for eligible businesses: Enhanced Enterprise Zone (EEZ) Tax Credits, Federal New Market Tax Credits (NMTC), Historic Tax Credits, Missouri Development Finance Board Tax Credits for Contribution, Rebuilding Communities Tax Credit Programs, and the Quality Jobs Program.
The EDC Loan Corporation provides direct financing through the Small Business Administration (SBA) 504 loan program, EDC Revolving Loan Program, Brownfield’s Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund, River Market Loan Fund, Neighborhood Commercial Revolving Loan Fund, and bond programs.
- .@kcstreetcar has spurred $1.5 billion in new downtown development: https://t.co/cH2n6YjLGL #DTKC, 1 hour ago
- RT @kcpolice: Please come join us at new East Patrol, Lab, 1-6:30 tomorrow for tours of areas not usually open to public. https://t.co/LGyH6FM4Ph, 5 hours ago
- Redevelopers near deal for Westport Square buildings: https://t.co/8BdGM1gxHo via @KCBizJournal, 5 hours ago
- View all current bid listings on the #EDCKC website: https://t.co/uy6Wl5dt7d https://t.co/8mX6R78uU6, 9 hours ago