- Contact Us
Kansas City is Boosting Tech Start-Ups!
How can Kansas City help tech startups?
What is LaunchKC? LaunchKC is a series of initiatives by the City of Kansas City, Missouri, in partnership with local businesses, to develop startup companies in downtown Kansas City.
LaunchKC is the culmination of months of meetings with successful IT entrepreneurs, and civic and business leaders to identify Kansas City, Missouri’s strengths and opportunities. The LaunchKC initiative is designed to provide policy and marketing guidance for a sector specific recruitment and expansion initiative that will qualitatively change the perception of Kansas City’s capabilities for emerging innovation technology companies, and for public sector incentives. Most of the past and current innovation technology activity has had an “epicenter” in the Crossroads area of downtown Kansas City, Missouri. The function of LaunchKC is to focus the attention of new and emerging firms to Kansas City on the Crossroads area (and the greater downtown) as a specific area that currently provides exceptional data transmission capabilities, a youth-oriented quality of life, and a reputation for creativity.
For more information, visit the LaunchKC website.
- RT @MoPartnership: Auto supply chain fuels the Kansas City economy: http://t.co/6cRkTG6g6N via @PlatteEDC, 10 hours ago
- RT @UnionStationKC: Explore the stories & history that make Union Station an historical gem in the heart of KC http://t.co/EzbfZskUgW http://t.co/Tyrw3ZENHh, 12 hours ago
- #KCCornerstone LaunchKC Award: @TheNerdery, selected KC as its 3rd major market for growth: http://t.co/38smQxJWeo http://t.co/2sFgujpYf5, 20 hours ago
- 2 #KC sandwiches made @Thrillist '50 Sandwiches You Should Eat Before You Die' list: http://t.co/tz0vHBNGm4 http://t.co/SKNK3YFujh, May 4
- Historic Building Showcase: The Sprint Accelerator/Studio BuildingBy EDCKC Staff on April 18, 2015
- Historic Building Showcase: The Globe / Think Big BuildingBy EDCKC Staff on March 29, 2015