- Contact Us
Kansas City is Boosting Tech Start-Ups!
How can Kansas City help tech startups?
ANSWER: Launch KC
What is Launch KC? Launch KC is a series of initiatives by the City of Kansas City, Missouri, in partnership with local businesses, to develop tech and arts startups in downtown Kansas City.
Launch KC is the culmination of months of meetings with successful IT entrepreneurs, and civic and business leaders to identify Kansas City, Missouri’s strengths and opportunities. The Launch KC initiative is designed to provide policy and marketing guidance for a sector specific recruitment and expansion initiative that will qualitatively change the perception of Kansas City’s capabilities for emerging innovation technology companies, and for public sector incentives. Most of the past and current innovation technology activity has had an “epicenter” in the Crossroads area of downtown Kansas City, Missouri. The function of Launch KC is to focus the attention of new and emerging firms to Kansas City on the Crossroads area (and the greater downtown) as a specific area that currently provides exceptional data transmission capabilities, a youth-oriented quality of life, and a reputation for creativity.
For more information, visit the Launch KC website.
- Have you read @MayorSlyJames' open letter introducing America to our city? Find it here: http:// http://t.co/sRr2NWFyeO, 7 hours ago
- Just one #KC restaurant landed on dining reservation website OpenTable's top 100 wine lists. Find out who: http://t.co/QgJXCSgvo9, 11 hours ago
- RT @KCMO: It is already a new day! Go @Royals in tonight's Game 2 of the #WorldSeries! #WeStillBelieve #Royals, 16 hours ago
- See what projects the EDC has been working on this past year: http://t.co/5TSG8kCvSk #GrowKC, 16 hours ago
- Think Big Partners is thinking BIG with 75% more space for entrepreneurs!By EDCKC Staff on September 27, 2014
- Bringing New Life to Historic Buildings in Kansas CityBy EDCKC Staff on September 19, 2014