- Contact Us
Kansas City is Boosting Tech Start-Ups!
How can Kansas City help tech startups?
What is LaunchKC? LaunchKC is a series of initiatives by the City of Kansas City, Missouri, in partnership with local businesses, to develop startup companies in downtown Kansas City.
LaunchKC is the culmination of months of meetings with successful IT entrepreneurs, and civic and business leaders to identify Kansas City, Missouri’s strengths and opportunities. The LaunchKC initiative is designed to provide policy and marketing guidance for a sector specific recruitment and expansion initiative that will qualitatively change the perception of Kansas City’s capabilities for emerging innovation technology companies, and for public sector incentives. Most of the past and current innovation technology activity has had an “epicenter” in the Crossroads area of downtown Kansas City, Missouri. The function of LaunchKC is to focus the attention of new and emerging firms to Kansas City on the Crossroads area (and the greater downtown) as a specific area that currently provides exceptional data transmission capabilities, a youth-oriented quality of life, and a reputation for creativity.
For more information, visit the LaunchKC website.
- $900K raise will help kick-start DST spinoff @Moblico's growth phase: http://t.co/HiWI5DDBse #techKC, 48 mins ago
- RT @OneLightKC: Thx @MayorSlyJames for being here on this exciting day! #ToppingOut #OneLightKc http://t.co/ie8aeMduuS, 1 hour ago
- .@VML's CEO Jon Cook: KC is 'our heartbeat, our pulse': http://t.co/BgETGpbQT5 http://t.co/7DyfMEAned, 5 hours ago
- Josh Rowland, Vice Chairman of @Lead_Bank, explains the importance of @Launch_KC: http://t.co/KFsj9w4Ucq http://t.co/ICLjVAJ2IE, 22 hours ago
- Congratulations To The 2015 Cornerstone Award Winners!By EDCKC Staff on May 21, 2015