- Contact Us
Kansas City is Boosting Tech Start-Ups!
How can Kansas City help tech startups?
ANSWER: Launch KC
What is Launch KC? Launch KC is a series of initiatives by the City of Kansas City, Missouri, in partnership with local businesses, to develop tech and arts startups in downtown Kansas City.
Launch KC is the culmination of months of meetings with successful IT entrepreneurs, and civic and business leaders to identify Kansas City, Missouri’s strengths and opportunities. The Launch KC initiative is designed to provide policy and marketing guidance for a sector specific recruitment and expansion initiative that will qualitatively change the perception of Kansas City’s capabilities for emerging innovation technology companies, and for public sector incentives. Most of the past and current innovation technology activity has had an “epicenter” in the Crossroads area of downtown Kansas City, Missouri. The function of Launch KC is to focus the attention of new and emerging firms to Kansas City on the Crossroads area (and the greater downtown) as a specific area that currently provides exceptional data transmission capabilities, a youth-oriented quality of life, and a reputation for creativity.
For more information, visit the Launch KC website.
- Your last chance to nominate a project for the #KCCornerstone Awards is Dec. 1st!: http://t.co/2IlWXnnJHa #BeyondBuilding, 8 hours ago
- ICYMI: Kansas City recognized as Digital Cities Winner. @googlefiber and @Cisco are drivers for this recognition: http://t.co/u6WFYBMnfD, 10 hours ago
- RT @sungevity: We're building #solarjobs in Kansas City & we want you! Find us next Thurs to find out more! http://t.co/YswiytKOQn http://t.co/bkHcIhG6mT, 14 hours ago
- RT @BlueKC: Where to go for #Thanksgiving in #KansasCity if you don't want to cook the meal yourself! http://t.co/9iV7pcMLYv, 15 hours ago
- Checking Up on a few of last year’s Fastest Growing Companies in KCMOBy EDCKC Staff on November 19, 2014
- Health care industry represents big opportunities for skilled KC workersBy EDCKC Staff on November 18, 2014
- Urban Renewal gains momentum in Kansas City thanks to LCRA IncentivesBy EDCKC Staff on November 16, 2014