- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- Clang! Clang! The trolley — and streetcar — are coming to provide a boost to Midwest cities: http://t.co/9DiGqaSyQI, 10 mins ago
- .@elbowchocolates' Glacé named one of the 'Best Ice Cream Shops in America' via @HuffPostBlog http://t.co/snwfPn77kI, 12 hours ago
- #TBT to Kansas City downtown life in 1938! http://t.co/xpdeSCRxE5, 18 hours ago
- RT @TheWWImuseum: Making plans to join us this weekend? Here's a map to help! Learn more >> https://t.co/b6EimcIe9e #MemorialDay http://t.co/wBknM9aGuO, 18 hours ago
- Congratulations To The 2015 Cornerstone Award Winners!By EDCKC Staff on May 21, 2015
- Historic Building Showcase: The Sprint Accelerator/Studio BuildingBy EDCKC Staff on April 18, 2015