- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- KC Magazine's Top 100 list of people making KC a great place to live: http://t.co/1OQZBa6r5l @ThisIsKC #KansasCity, Apr 19
- RT @VisitKC: Happy Friday #KC! Looking for ideas this weekend? We have a few of those: http://t.co/2NY7JB3l11 http://t.co/6LdovIRWM5, Apr 18
- RT @HuntMidwest: Great photo gallery from @MoEcoDevo of the grand opening of @Lightedge's #datacenter in @SubTropolisTC. http://t.co/ROYkt0Iu0Q #ecodev #tech, Apr 18
- Click here to view all the EDC projects around #KansasCity: http://t.co/lXb0APZ3zI, Apr 17