- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- Listen to Drew Solomon discuss why #KansasCity has become a growing hotbed of entrepreneurship http://t.co/2kPPKA0taW @IThinkBigger, 7 hours ago
- RT @KCMO: At 18th and Oak in @KCCrossroads. RT @VisitKC: #Royals pride. #KC pride. #TakeTheCrown http://t.co/n2eHfZ3fnu, 12 hours ago
- #AmericanBeerDay is celebrated on 10/27 & http://t.co/lzlDmzoecV named #KansasCity a top destination for craft beer! http://t.co/T14FFYe20r, Oct 23
- RT @KCBizJournal: BREAKING NEWS: Logistics company will deliver 125 #KCjobs. http://t.co/4fXBDUXwt9 #KCbiz, Oct 23
- XPO Logistics Opens In Kansas City, Creating Up To 125 New Jobs!By EDCKC Staff on October 23, 2014
- Think Big Partners is thinking BIG with 75% more space for entrepreneurs!By EDCKC Staff on September 27, 2014