- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- .@Launch_Code is expanding to Kansas City with help from @MoTechCorp: http://t.co/AIoWyvZAAr #techKC https://t.co/xDkclH5nLL, 12 hours ago
- RT @Launch_KC: Apply for a #LaunchKC grant to fund your tech venture before time runs out: http://t.co/rYE2EFyt6O #FInalCountdown http://t.co/CDz4c4cTb7, 12 hours ago
- The EDCKC announced the recent hiring of three development professionals: http://t.co/S0nTukQsT0, 14 hours ago
- Today is the LAST DAY to apply for a @Launch_KC grant: http://t.co/Mr9VdX0Ios, 18 hours ago
- New Pilot Micro-lending Program Assists Artists In KCBy EDCKC Staff on June 18, 2015