- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- MT @godowntownkc: Follow @Launch_KC for updates on $50K grant competition! RT @Launch_KC: This is the official Twitter for #LaunchKC!, 2 hours ago
- RT @KCBizJournal: KCP&L unveils big sustainability project: 1,000-plus electric vehicle charging stations. http://t.co/dZeATUH9o5 http://t.co/z0ZkNzilBD, 3 hours ago
- Project Announcement: http://t.co/G166PXLmFa will occupy 130,000 sq. ft. in the CenterPoint Intermodal Center http://t.co/IizCLIawhC, 22 hours ago
- RT @KCBizJournal: Dig through the details of #KansasCity's top 12 real estate deals from last year: http://t.co/Gcal5npMTs #CRE #KCbiz http://t.co/u65rTw5bdE, Jan 26
- Congratulations to the 2015 Cornerstone Finalists!By EDCKC Staff on January 15, 2015
- KC Downtown Council Annual Luncheon Wrap-Up: DTC / EDC Unveil New PartnershipBy EDCKC Staff on January 11, 2015