- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- .@kcstreetcar has released the operating schedule. See it here: http://t.co/S2RbX3AdgZ via @ThisIsKC, 32 mins ago
- RT @CEEDtheFuture: Exciting things planned for 2015! "@ithinkKC: .@KCSV promotes new co-working space, “Village Square” http://t.co/t3DENgQWo9 #techKC" @EDCKC, 2 hours ago
- Grocery/retail supplier completes new #KC warehouse: http://t.co/2yOfOADoQx via @KCBizJournal, 6 hours ago
- Take a look at three multifamily residential projects underway in downtown Kansas City: http://t.co/lecuGkgeaT via @KCBizJournal, 21 hours ago
- Checking Up on a few of last year’s Fastest Growing Companies in KCMOBy EDCKC Staff on November 19, 2014
- Health care industry represents big opportunities for skilled KC workersBy EDCKC Staff on November 18, 2014
- Urban Renewal gains momentum in Kansas City thanks to LCRA IncentivesBy EDCKC Staff on November 16, 2014