- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- This ultimate KC gift guide will help you find something for everyone on your list: http://t.co/AwL6qbYvGi via @ThisIsKC, 4 hours ago
- RT @TheWWImuseum: It's official! @BarackObama signed legislature today providing the National #WW1 Museum with its 2nd official recognition from Congress., 4 hours ago
- The EDC offices will be closed Dec. 24, 25, Dec. 31 & Jan. 1. We wish you a wonderful holiday and a happy New Year! http://t.co/NJK1hmLq6L, 10 hours ago
- RT @KCBizJournal: That's pretty substantial. #KCStreetcar linked to $609 million in development and 100s of new #KCjobs by @EDCKC: http://t.co/wjhl2nZnkV, 10 hours ago