- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- .@MayorSlyJames thanked the @Royals for their season & surprised them w/ a gift during the season appreciation event: http://t.co/C3PxOyE3uS, 12 hours ago
- Developer plans $5M project to convert Downtown building into loft apartments: http://t.co/So2LgMSvKF via @MWM_KC, 14 hours ago
- RT @UnionStationKC: Free family fun, entertainment & history! Join us this weekend & celebrate #USKC100 http://t.co/VkkgbEFbU3 http://t.co/oZUWkiqoG2, 16 hours ago
- Mark your calendars, Global Entrepreneurship Week is fast approaching! Watch a video on its history here: http://t.co/kFyqWBOvS7, 20 hours ago
- KC Businesses Showed Royal Pride During The World SeriesBy EDCKC Staff on October 30, 2014
- The KC Animal Health Corridor: Leading the World in Animal HealthBy EDCKC Staff on October 28, 2014
- XPO Logistics Opens In Kansas City, Creating Up To 125 New Jobs!By EDCKC Staff on October 23, 2014