- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- RT @ithinkKC: .@KCnext represents #KC area at @TechAmerica D.C. Fly-In http://t.co/6x138t9jD6 #techKC, 18 hours ago
- RT @KCBizJournal: The @EDCKC adds development veteran to AdvanceKC effort to streamline incentives process. http://t.co/8u0LjOjKvy, Mar 27
- RT @KCSourceLink: Four more startups enter @TheSandboxKC http://t.co/ehlD23usJa #highopportunity #highgrowth, Mar 27
- EDC President Bob Langenkamp speaking at the @godowntownkc Quarterly Business Recognition event tonight. http://t.co/UwRH9OaQce, Mar 26
- The Sprint Mobile Accelerator Launches Head First into Mentor MadnessBy EDCKC Staff on March 23, 2015