- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- $78 millon, 12-story office building proposed for Plaza area by Block Real Estate http://t.co/FuGz8ku9RB, 18 hours ago
- .@UMKCBloch's Executive Hall has been recognized as a Cornerstone Finalist! Learn more about the building here: http://t.co/UrmLSdWD3Z., 19 hours ago
- EDC board member Rosana Privitera Biondo recognized in @KCBizJournal's Power 100 http://t.co/4x1CoJiZ7v., Mar 10
- MT @lightedge Did you know @SubTropolis (home of our KC data center) is supported by over 10k limestone pillars 6x stronger than concrete?, Mar 10
- KCMO visitors can now pay for parking with a mobile parking app!By EDCKC Staff on March 1, 2014
- Nonprofits Are Among the Fastest-Growing Sources of New JobsBy EDCKC Staff on February 16, 2014