- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- MT @SpacesKC: Weekend events, including the @KC_Museum's Day of the Dead Celebration: https://t.co/uICnxS9uMI https://t.co/mRg0PM1otW, 7 hours ago
- Since expanding to #KC, the @TalmadgeGroup has seen growth landing them on the #Inc5000 list the last 3 years. https://t.co/qMGfGj7Pfe, 12 hours ago
- Don't miss the @KCMO Arts Market Study Launch Event at @UnionStationKC Tues 10/25 from 4-6pm! RSVP: https://t.co/tWZX0uyI2M, 14 hours ago
- RT @missouribank: @athenaleague @EDCKC @BBBSKC Happy birthday, #Athenas! A pleasure to celebrate the big day with you. https://t.co/4TQAyNCRYH, Oct 21
- Advocacy Council Addresses Economic Development ChallengesBy EDCKC Staff on October 12, 2016
- International Business In Kansas City, Missouri Continues to Gain Traction!By EDCKC Staff on September 29, 2016