- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- RT @KCPortAuthority: #WorldTradeDayKC: How KC Technology Impacts International Business http://t.co/GFjQIdiNRi Click for flyer and agenda http://t.co/9y6NJC3513, 7 hours ago
- ICYMI: #KansasCity was the only US city recognized at @GECGlobal: http://t.co/iucW525h8Y @CindyCirco #GEC2015 http://t.co/ZwLSarRzoc, 11 hours ago
- RT @KCMOParks: Please join #KCParks on 5/4 for a celebration of improvements to Hidden Valley Park! More>> http://t.co/HKz0wzskdS http://t.co/aQOnwVhZEI, 11 hours ago
- The @UnionHillKC single family homes replaced several blighted & obsolete apartment buildings: http://t.co/DDfgNarHnS http://t.co/BEmUMdFGdy, 17 hours ago
- Historic Building Showcase: The Sprint Accelerator/Studio BuildingBy EDCKC Staff on April 18, 2015
- Historic Building Showcase: The Globe / Think Big BuildingBy EDCKC Staff on March 29, 2015