- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- We are excited to welcome @Absolunet from Canada to their new home in KC! https://t.co/frmd8htgd6, 6 hours ago
- MT @Launch_KC: CorriganStation-1st spec office in @KCCrossroads since @kcstreetcar announced https://t.co/iFgbqM5y8m https://t.co/IP3ZXyKSK5, Jun 26
- RT @KCBJ_RealEstate: Developer will mix it up at Martini Corner https://t.co/ViDXe39jbR https://t.co/XMwLJfHbna https://t.co/K9wOYll1nw, Jun 25
- MT @KCSourceLink: #Maker beeline to our fav makers: @HammerspaceKC, Sprint Plaza at #MakerFaire. They have bacon. https://t.co/6PN1sD4n7g, Jun 25
- Kansas City Awaits Smart City Challenge AnnouncementBy EDCKC Staff on June 9, 2016