- Contact Us
Rehabilitation or new construction of a single family owner-occupied residence located within an existing Urban Renewal Area may qualify for real property tax abatement.
Tax abatement freezes the existing real property taxes for ten years after completion of the project. Although the County will continue to reassess the value of the house, the amount of real property taxes will not change during the 10-year term of the tax abatement. Note: At the end of the tax abatement period, real property taxes will resume at the assessed value at that time.
- $30 if total project costs are $5,000 to $25,000
- $130 if total project costs are $25,000 or more
- Meet the 29 young professionals @MayorSlyJames has appointed to the second installment of his Challenge Cabinet http://t.co/qYkYCO3Jio, 18 hours ago
- RT @ithinkKC: After a year of growth, @Ceva_USA looks to expand into swine market http://t.co/r1ohQBsxKx #KC #KCAnimalHeath, 18 hours ago
- Check out the September 12 edition of The Weekly Report to find out the latest news/events in Kansas City: http://t.co/gEFq8yDSLP, 21 hours ago
- RT @MEDFA_Mo: RT @MoPartnership: Kansas City offers a little bit of everything: http://t.co/m67kuUIeQ2, 22 hours ago