- Contact Us
Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority
TROOST-EMANUEL CLEAVER II STUDY
LCRA incentives are designed to encourage investment and assist in the removal of blight and blighting conditions within urban renewal areas. The powers of LCRA are exercised by its Board of Commissioners who are citizens of the city and appointed by the mayor.
How the Program Works
Possible LCRA Project Assistance:
- Up to 100% real property tax abatement freeze on property improvements for up to 10 years
- Bond Financing
- Power of Eminent Domain
Projects must be physically located within an Urban Renewal Area.Projects must also be in accordance with the use and design plans of the associated Urban Renewal Plan.
LCRA staff and the Board of Commissioners will review project plans for conformance with the urban renewal plan, including building use and design elements appropriate to the surrounding neighborhoods.
LCRA is a public body corporate and politic, created pursuant to Section 99.300 to 99.715 RSMo, and activated by the City Council of Kansas City, Missouri, by Ordinance Number 16120 and adopted on November 21, 1951.
- RT @KCBizJournal: .@LightEdge's opening is the start of something big at #KC's @SubTropolis: http://t.co/2QiIZPOr9R #KCbiz @HuntMidwest, 21 hours ago
- The @SprintCenter has been recognized as the 4th Busiest Arena in the United States and 14th worldwide! http://t.co/qjiuLrySvY, 22 hours ago
- Network with local #KansasCity tech startups at @TechCocktail's Mixer & Startup Showcase tonight: http://t.co/YeQ6TUq010., 24 hours ago
- RT @Tech_KCBJ: “The Show-Me State has proven itself to be a top destination for...tech companies" - Gov. Nixon on @mind_mixer's move http://t.co/8XSlIOK2GC, Apr 15