- Contact Us
Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority
TROOST-EMANUEL CLEAVER II STUDY
LCRA incentives are designed to encourage investment and assist in the removal of blight and blighting conditions within urban renewal areas. The powers of LCRA are exercised by its Board of Commissioners who are citizens of the city and appointed by the mayor.
How the Program Works
Possible LCRA Project Assistance:
- Up to 100% real property tax abatement freeze on property improvements for up to 10 years
- Bond Financing
- Power of Eminent Domain
Projects must be physically located within an Urban Renewal Area.Projects must also be in accordance with the use and design plans of the associated Urban Renewal Plan.
LCRA staff and the Board of Commissioners will review project plans for conformance with the urban renewal plan, including building use and design elements appropriate to the surrounding neighborhoods.
LCRA is a public body corporate and politic, created pursuant to Section 99.300 to 99.715 RSMo, and activated by the City Council of Kansas City, Missouri, by Ordinance Number 16120 and adopted on November 21, 1951.
- .@MayorSlyJames thanked the @Royals for their season & surprised them w/ a gift during the season appreciation event: http://t.co/C3PxOyE3uS, 5 hours ago
- Developer plans $5M project to convert Downtown building into loft apartments: http://t.co/So2LgMSvKF via @MWM_KC, 7 hours ago
- RT @UnionStationKC: Free family fun, entertainment & history! Join us this weekend & celebrate #USKC100 http://t.co/VkkgbEFbU3 http://t.co/oZUWkiqoG2, 9 hours ago
- Mark your calendars, Global Entrepreneurship Week is fast approaching! Watch a video on its history here: http://t.co/kFyqWBOvS7, 13 hours ago
- KC Businesses Showed Royal Pride During The World SeriesBy EDCKC Staff on October 30, 2014
- The KC Animal Health Corridor: Leading the World in Animal HealthBy EDCKC Staff on October 28, 2014
- XPO Logistics Opens In Kansas City, Creating Up To 125 New Jobs!By EDCKC Staff on October 23, 2014