- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Clay and Bailey Manufacturing Company, a manufacturer of parts for aboveground and underground tanks, is expanding its Kansas City operations! Plans are in the works to add 7,000 square feet to their existing facility to expand capacity for a new production line. This capital investment of $1.5 million is expected to create 4 new full-time jobs.
To assist Clay and Bailey with their expansion, the Missouri Department of Economic Development authorized an incentive package that includes $38,970 in Enhanced Enterprise Zone program tax credits over five years.
Enhanced Enterprise Zones are specified geographic areas designated by local governments and certified by the Department of Economic Development. Zone designation is based on certain demographic criteria, the potential to create sustainable jobs in a targeted industry, and a demonstrated impact on a local cluster development.
- Tagged: business taxes kansas city, Economic development kansas city, economic development kc, Incentives and loans, Kansas City, kansas city business financing, Kansas City Construction, kansas city development, kansas city economic development, New Construction
- RT @TomGerend: Power & Light North development, one block west of Main & #KCstreetcar. https://t.co/zLGukbPQuf, 8 hours ago
- RT @MoEcoDevo: Global #AnimalHealth Week kicks off tomorrow & @KCAnimalHealth hosts trifecta of events https://t.co/S90Zg5m4ld, 10 hours ago
- MT @StartlandNews: @KauffmanFDN's latest index shows #KC making huge #startup improvement https://t.co/sCifjWpPXs https://t.co/T0ozrnwPzy, 10 hours ago
- RT @MelissaSaubers: This is a true historic gem. Glad @Plexpod is going to restore it. https://t.co/ZNuzUzdwhC, 14 hours ago