- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Clay and Bailey Manufacturing Company, a manufacturer of parts for aboveground and underground tanks, is expanding its Kansas City operations! Plans are in the works to add 7,000 square feet to their existing facility to expand capacity for a new production line. This capital investment of $1.5 million is expected to create 4 new full-time jobs.
To assist Clay and Bailey with their expansion, the Missouri Department of Economic Development authorized an incentive package that includes $38,970 in Enhanced Enterprise Zone program tax credits over five years.
Enhanced Enterprise Zones are specified geographic areas designated by local governments and certified by the Department of Economic Development. Zone designation is based on certain demographic criteria, the potential to create sustainable jobs in a targeted industry, and a demonstrated impact on a local cluster development.
- Tagged: business taxes kansas city, Economic development kansas city, economic development kc, Incentives and loans, Kansas City, kansas city business financing, Kansas City Construction, kansas city development, kansas city economic development, New Construction
- RT @missouribank: @athenaleague @EDCKC @BBBSKC Happy birthday, #Athenas! A pleasure to celebrate the big day with you. https://t.co/4TQAyNCRYH, 5 hours ago
- RT @KCSV: Thx again for inviting #StartupKC to your 3rd birthday party, @athenaleague. So much fun! 🎉🎈🎂🍾 @missouribank @EDCKC… https://t.co/f22UzcSbwS, 6 hours ago
- RT @StartlandNews: Kauffman Foundation issues a challenge to grow KC accelerators. https://t.co/ZYd6Btasbz https://t.co/hQwr4g7MQb, 7 hours ago
- RT @KCSourceLink: Artists & Creatives: Join @KCMO, @EDCKC & @KCArtInstitute to discuss affordable live/work spaces. Tues 10/25:… https://t.co/yyuZOR2H2d, 7 hours ago
- Advocacy Council Addresses Economic Development ChallengesBy EDCKC Staff on October 12, 2016
- International Business In Kansas City, Missouri Continues to Gain Traction!By EDCKC Staff on September 29, 2016