- Contact Us
Clay and Bailey Manufacturing Company, a manufacturer of parts for aboveground and underground tanks, is expanding its Kansas City operations! Plans are in the works to add 7,000 square feet to their existing facility to expand capacity for a new production line. This capital investment of $1.5 million is expected to create 4 new full-time jobs.
To assist Clay and Bailey with their expansion, the Missouri Department of Economic Development authorized an incentive package that includes $38,970 in Enhanced Enterprise Zone program tax credits over five years.
Enhanced Enterprise Zones are specified geographic areas designated by local governments and certified by the Department of Economic Development. Zone designation is based on certain demographic criteria, the potential to create sustainable jobs in a targeted industry, and a demonstrated impact on a local cluster development.
- Tagged: business taxes kansas city, Economic development kansas city, economic development kc, Incentives and loans, Kansas City, kansas city business financing, Kansas City Construction, kansas city development, kansas city economic development, New Construction
Startups: Made in Kansas City
- KCMO visitors can now pay for parking with a mobile parking app!
- Nonprofits Are Among the Fastest-Growing Sources of New Jobs
- Missouri New Markets Tax Credit Program Is Taking Applications Until February 28th
- Congratulations to the 2014 Cornerstone Finalists!
- Public Meeting Announcement: How to Improve and Streamline the Commercial Development Process in KCMO
- EDC board member Rosana Privitera Biondo recognized in @KCBizJournal's Power 100 http://t.co/4x1CoJiZ7v., 12 hours ago
- MT @lightedge Did you know @SubTropolis (home of our KC data center) is supported by over 10k limestone pillars 6x stronger than concrete?, 18 hours ago
- Meet and mingle with local #entrepreneurs at the @thinkbigkc Startup Waffles event 3/28 http://t.co/F8AwcDVPCE, Mar 9
- .@AleHouseKC opens in Westport District, bringing life to former Streetside Records building http://t.co/TT48QfgqII, Mar 8
- KCMO visitors can now pay for parking with a mobile parking app!By EDCKC Staff on March 1, 2014
- Nonprofits Are Among the Fastest-Growing Sources of New JobsBy EDCKC Staff on February 16, 2014