- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Clay and Bailey Manufacturing Company, a manufacturer of parts for aboveground and underground tanks, is expanding its Kansas City operations! Plans are in the works to add 7,000 square feet to their existing facility to expand capacity for a new production line. This capital investment of $1.5 million is expected to create 4 new full-time jobs.
To assist Clay and Bailey with their expansion, the Missouri Department of Economic Development authorized an incentive package that includes $38,970 in Enhanced Enterprise Zone program tax credits over five years.
Enhanced Enterprise Zones are specified geographic areas designated by local governments and certified by the Department of Economic Development. Zone designation is based on certain demographic criteria, the potential to create sustainable jobs in a targeted industry, and a demonstrated impact on a local cluster development.
- Tagged: business taxes kansas city, Economic development kansas city, economic development kc, Incentives and loans, Kansas City, kansas city business financing, Kansas City Construction, kansas city development, kansas city economic development, New Construction
- Mark your calendars! 46th Annual #KC Mayor’s #UnitedNationsDay Dinner Oct. 24th RSVP here: https://t.co/tSJyAbliUu https://t.co/bJB7LFQanj, 6 hours ago
- RT @TheSandboxKC: Congrats to sandbox co @leagueally on #KCRiverfront project - https://t.co/GQqrLi4olS @EDCKC @KCSourceLink, 9 hours ago
- #KCProud #Streetcar RT @hadleybrianj: Sun rising over @TheCityMarketKC and @kcstreetcar tracks https://t.co/ZZIM6AQzMt, 18 hours ago
- 8/24! MT @MARCKCMetro: Join discussion to build a #climate resilience #strategy for #KC. https://t.co/Worg41N0bx https://t.co/Sf5pnQb5Ur, Jul 25