- Contact Us
Clay and Bailey Manufacturing Company, a manufacturer of parts for aboveground and underground tanks, is expanding its Kansas City operations! Plans are in the works to add 7,000 square feet to their existing facility to expand capacity for a new production line. This capital investment of $1.5 million is expected to create 4 new full-time jobs.
To assist Clay and Bailey with their expansion, the Missouri Department of Economic Development authorized an incentive package that includes $38,970 in Enhanced Enterprise Zone program tax credits over five years.
Enhanced Enterprise Zones are specified geographic areas designated by local governments and certified by the Department of Economic Development. Zone designation is based on certain demographic criteria, the potential to create sustainable jobs in a targeted industry, and a demonstrated impact on a local cluster development.
- Tagged: business taxes kansas city, Economic development kansas city, economic development kc, Incentives and loans, Kansas City, kansas city business financing, Kansas City Construction, kansas city development, kansas city economic development, New Construction
Startups: Made in Kansas City
- EnergyWorks KC can provide loans for up to 175 additional energy efficiency upgrades
- City Hosts Workshops On Applying For A reBUILD/KC Neighborhood Mini-Grant
- Urban Business Growth Initiative Clients Report Increased Sales of $7 Million In First Six Months
- New Development Helps Restore the Beauty and Prosperity of Historic Troost Avenue
- Betablox – School For Startups
- RT (@KCBizJournal): Survey: 94% of #KansasCity entrepreneurs reported above-average revenue during the past 6 months. http://t.co/WuYc7oyvJn, 14 hours ago
- Auto supplier breaks ground on Riverside facility: http://t.co/9EGHFen2X5 (@KCBizJournal), 15 hours ago
- .@Populous will be relocating it's Kansas CityHQ to the Plaza next year: http://t.co/tbpo4btyYz, 16 hours ago
- RT @MartinCityMO: .@martincitybrew proudly displaying their banner recognizing them as a #CornerstoneAward finalist! #BeyondBuilding http://t.co/sLKBvgPAU4, 17 hours ago