The City of Kansas City, Mo., reBUILD/KC Neighborhood Mini-Grant Program will host two workshops for organizations interested in applying for Fiscal Year 2014-15 reimbursable grants ranging from $500 to $3,500.
WHEN: Thursday, April 10 from 6-7:30 p.m. and Saturday, April 12 from 10:30 a.m.-noon at the Southeast Community Center, 4201 E. 63rd St., KCMO
Workshop topics include:
– Purpose of the reBUILD/KC Neighborhood Mini-Grant Program
– Eligibility requirements
– Funding requirements
– Documentation required for consideration
– Tips on preparing successful applications
– Contract compliance
– Reimbursement process
In addition, interested organizations must:
– Be a nonprofit neighborhood organization in good standing and incorporated in the State of Missouri
– Be registered with the City of KCMO, Neighborhoods and Housing Services Department’s Neighborhood Services Division
– Have submitted an annual registered neighborhood summary report
– Be an active neighborhood group with identifiable leadership recognized and elected by its members
– Perform project within geographic area in which applying
– Have the capacity to complete the project by April 30, 2015
Applications will be available at the workshop, and also can be found at http://kcmo.gov/neighborhoods/rebuild-program/.
Any person with a disability who desires reasonable accommodation to attend this meeting may contact the City’s 311 Call Center at 311 or 816-513-1313, or for TTY, 816-513-1889, or by email at 3-1-1.Call.Center@kcmo.org.
For more information about the reBUILD/KC Neighborhood Mini-Grant Program, please visit http://kcmo.gov/neighborhoods/rebuild-program/ or contact Tiffany Drummer, Neighborhoods and Housing Services Department, at 816-513-4504.
Reposted from the City of Kansas City Missouri