- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
EDC Loan Corporation (EDCL) is a non-profit corporation that specializes in the origination and underwriting of 504 loans in partnership with third party lenders.
Industrial Development Authority (IDA) is the agency responsible for issuing tax-exempt development bonds for many types of projects.
- RT @Launch_KC: What makes Silicon Prairie the friendliest tech hub ever? http://t.co/6p083NZy0B via @Inc http://t.co/O7w5VMIvbW, 5 hours ago
- RT @ExportMissouri: Discover your #MoExport opportunities to #Canada with an upcoming presentation in #KCMO on July 14 http://t.co/mRczN9Brlk, 9 hours ago
- #KansasCity fireworks in slow motion: https://t.co/ZnXol64SgZ via @jdweinstock #KCMO http://t.co/5XuYJliULN, 9 hours ago
- RT @Boulevard_Beer: Good morning, Kansas City! Have a great week. http://t.co/pMcOU3NQQv, 13 hours ago
- New Pilot Micro-lending Program Assists Artists In KCBy EDCKC Staff on June 18, 2015