- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- EDC board member Rosana Privitera Biondo recognized in @KCBizJournal's Power 100 http://t.co/4x1CoJiZ7v., 7 hours ago
- MT @lightedge Did you know @SubTropolis (home of our KC data center) is supported by over 10k limestone pillars 6x stronger than concrete?, 13 hours ago
- Meet and mingle with local #entrepreneurs at the @thinkbigkc Startup Waffles event 3/28 http://t.co/F8AwcDVPCE, Mar 9
- .@AleHouseKC opens in Westport District, bringing life to former Streetside Records building http://t.co/TT48QfgqII, Mar 8
- KCMO visitors can now pay for parking with a mobile parking app!By EDCKC Staff on March 1, 2014
- Nonprofits Are Among the Fastest-Growing Sources of New JobsBy EDCKC Staff on February 16, 2014