- Business Resources
- Development and Revitalization
- Growth Areas
- International Business
- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
EDC Loan Corporation (EDCL) is a non-profit corporation that specializes in the origination and underwriting of 504 loans in partnership with third party lenders.
Industrial Development Authority (IDA) is the agency responsible for issuing tax-exempt development bonds for many types of projects.
- .@TriWest will be hiring 500 employees in #KansasCity and is hosting a Career Fair on August 5th. http://t.co/5cNataVNbY, 5 hours ago
- RT @KCMO: ICYMI: Read the bios of the Mayor and members of the 2015-2019 City Council of Kansas City, Missouri. http://t.co/bxAwJNZEdo, 12 hours ago
- Are you starting a new business venture in KCMO? @KCBizCare can help: http://t.co/z5SWcCb08w http://t.co/YoW2t7SL4w, 13 hours ago
- RT @KCNext: No spirit of collaboration will halt projects like #SmartCities. Must align civic orgs w/ each other & private sector #TECNA15, Aug 2
- Historical Building Highlight: iCON Architecture + FabricationBy EDCKC Staff on July 26, 2015
- We Have International Business Resources At The EDC!By EDCKC Staff on July 20, 2015