- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- RT @KCMO: It is already a new day! Go @Royals in tonight's Game 2 of the #WorldSeries! #WeStillBelieve #Royals, 1 hour ago
- See what projects the EDC has been working on this past year: http://t.co/5TSG8kCvSk #GrowKC, 2 hours ago
- Is your biz showing its support for the #Royals or letting employees wear team gear? Send the @KCBizJournal photos: http://t.co/Lk2pMMvcP9, 16 hours ago
- RT @Royals: #WorldSeries ready. #TakeTheCrown http://t.co/K8Eywyn4nk, 16 hours ago
- Think Big Partners is thinking BIG with 75% more space for entrepreneurs!By EDCKC Staff on September 27, 2014
- Bringing New Life to Historic Buildings in Kansas CityBy EDCKC Staff on September 19, 2014