- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- Take an exclusive tour of the under-construction, $79M @OneLightKC apartment tower: http://t.co/Vv2CXLR0hw via @KCBizJournal, 9 hours ago
- RT @missouribank: "What can you do? Help build this city. Stand up, say what you want. Build a city for the future," from @MayorSlyJames #MOTMKC #BeLocal, 10 hours ago
- RT @motmfest: Our creative community is extremely special in @KCMO. We need to continue to support collaboration - Stephane of @KansasCityFilm #motmkc, 10 hours ago
- ICYMI: KC will show off first @KCstreetcar station on April 24 http://t.co/qxrxKVvzu4, 13 hours ago
- Historic Building Showcase: The Globe / Think Big BuildingBy EDCKC Staff on March 29, 2015
- EDC Hires Manager For AdvanceKC Incentive ProcessesBy EDCKC Staff on March 27, 2015
- The Sprint Mobile Accelerator Launches Head First into Mentor MadnessBy EDCKC Staff on March 20, 2015