- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- Downtown is open for business! Use @VisitKC to find event information, specials, road closures & parking information: http://t.co/B4glesZkM6, 1 hour ago
- Your last chance to nominate a project for the #KCCornerstone Awards is Dec. 1st!: http://t.co/2IlWXnnJHa #BeyondBuilding, 14 hours ago
- RT @MayorSlyJames: HAPPY THANKSGIVING #KansasCity !be safe and PEACE!, 18 hours ago
- Don't feel like cooking today? @KCStar has compiled a list of area restaurants open for Thanksgiving dinner: http://t.co/tlIOxUS5ga, 19 hours ago
- Checking Up on a few of last year’s Fastest Growing Companies in KCMOBy EDCKC Staff on November 19, 2014
- Health care industry represents big opportunities for skilled KC workersBy EDCKC Staff on November 18, 2014
- Urban Renewal gains momentum in Kansas City thanks to LCRA IncentivesBy EDCKC Staff on November 16, 2014