- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
EDC Loan Corporation (EDCL) is a non-profit corporation that specializes in the origination and underwriting of 504 loans in partnership with third party lenders.
Industrial Development Authority (IDA) is the agency responsible for issuing tax-exempt development bonds for many types of projects.
- .@nytimes highlights @Westport_KC >> 'In #KansasCity, All Things Craft': http://t.co/3dUEWejpqr, 2 hours ago
- RT @KCMO: Great news! 👍 https://t.co/u40PN6KQvA, 16 hours ago
- .@JEDunn is soliciting bid proposals for the CPDI 3 Trails Project: http://t.co/AnBmjfKV5S http://t.co/a9EuyUyE2A, 18 hours ago
- MT @thinkbigKC: .@Launch_KC has the ability to bring KC’s startup ecosystem to a new level. Want to be a part of it? http://t.co/yq1TmPoJOA, 21 hours ago
- Congratulations To The 2015 Cornerstone Award Winners!By EDCKC Staff on May 21, 2015