- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- RT @kcbizjournal: Thanks to sustained growth, @eyeverify is opening a new office in the @KCCrossroads: http://t.co/jkB6GBMara #TechKC, 8 hours ago
- RT @MOSourceLink: Have a business idea but don’t know where to start? Ice House Entrepreneurship series begins Sept. 11 http://t.co/uOsVP8IpXX @UMKCSBTDC, 13 hours ago
- TZ Insurance Solutions is interviewing interested licensed insurance agents Wed, 9/3: http://t.co/z5AL6vX7JT, 15 hours ago
- RT @KCMO : August 22 edition of The Weekly Report to find out the latest news and events in Kansas City: http://t.co/eKjFkk8rTu, 20 hours ago
- KCMO announces joint effort to revitalize Historic NortheastBy EDCKC Staff on July 28, 2014