- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- RT (@FastTrac): Think your #startup has what it takes to be the North American Champ? Apply today! http://t.co/7bCFIM8NI2 ! @GITR_GEW, 18 hours ago
- RT @KCMODowntown: "In the past decade, about $6 billion has been spent downtown." Downtown #KC booming --> http://t.co/Otk2Sbgf6D http://t.co/WVo50hqnB6, Jul 12
- What makes Kansas City so cool? Several #KansasCity leaders weigh in: http://t.co/UCtZGUsSvo @KCBizJournal, Jul 11
- Have an idea that could improve our community? The City is listening! Send your ideas to @KCMOmentum: http://t.co/9DKoeS9Cc7 ., Jul 11
- Missouri Businessman Of The Year Honored At Local ReceptionBy EDCKC Staff on June 24, 2014