- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- Want to work at the EDC? We are hiring! #KCjobs http://t.co/QEtc0AOIdl, 4 hours ago
- .@VanTrustRE comments that #KC is still a great place to develop & invest capital: http://t.co/CmN79MTvZF #KCCornerstone, 10 hours ago
- We are hiring! #KCjobs http://t.co/p9rZy9SZ7y Looking for Sr. VP Biz & Real Estate Development & BDO, 22 hours ago
- "To be perfectly clear, #KansasCity DOES play a major role in the global market." Congressman Barrios Gomez @ProMexicoTw @NASCONetwork, Jul 22
- How Accelerators Are Helping Companies Grow in Kansas CityBy EDCKC Staff on July 13, 2014