- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- Listen to Drew Solomon discuss why #KansasCity has become a growing hotbed of entrepreneurship http://t.co/2kPPKA0taW @IThinkBigger, 22 hours ago
- RT @KCMO: At 18th and Oak in @KCCrossroads. RT @VisitKC: #Royals pride. #KC pride. #TakeTheCrown http://t.co/n2eHfZ3fnu, Oct 24
- #AmericanBeerDay is celebrated on 10/27 & http://t.co/lzlDmzoecV named #KansasCity a top destination for craft beer! http://t.co/T14FFYe20r, Oct 23
- RT @KCBizJournal: BREAKING NEWS: Logistics company will deliver 125 #KCjobs. http://t.co/4fXBDUXwt9 #KCbiz, Oct 23
- XPO Logistics Opens In Kansas City, Creating Up To 125 New Jobs!By EDCKC Staff on October 23, 2014
- Think Big Partners is thinking BIG with 75% more space for entrepreneurs!By EDCKC Staff on September 27, 2014