- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- RT @KCBizJournal: The Mexican National Team — El Tri — will bring soccer back to Arrowhead Stadium: http://t.co/3NqlriJSuO @atArrowhead, 12 hours ago
- #KC among seven cities outside of Silicon Valley that are promising for #tech startups and future growth http://t.co/CgimKrPIOM via @KCNext, 14 hours ago
- .@livekc will throw a Midnight Underground Circus. Come meet professionals who are interested in #KC! http://t.co/w3XNGNI86r, Jan 23
- Gigabit City Summit attracts tech leaders to Kansas City: http://t.co/DBkbJuzc2w, Jan 23
- Congratulations to the 2015 Cornerstone Finalists!By EDCKC Staff on January 15, 2015
- KC Downtown Council Annual Luncheon Wrap-Up: Tech Growth Is Exploding DowntownBy EDCKC Staff on January 11, 2015