- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- The #KC area will get its first chance to test drive the 2015 @Ford F-150: http://t.co/ITFZ18HDWt #Ford #F150, 8 hours ago
- RT @UnionStationKC: #ThrowbackThursday to Union Station's opening day, exactly 100 years ago today! http://t.co/Ccjgz8a3ry #USKC100 http://t.co/nUJDqepEqu, 13 hours ago
- ICYMI: #KC restaurant association (@GKCRA) selects culinary winners. http://t.co/kzxsgnem2W via @KCBizJournal, 13 hours ago
- RT @VisitKC: Thank you #Royals! Royal blue skies at the 2014 Season Celebration. http://t.co/OY1WwgNAfd http://t.co/kZimiIpTpq, 15 hours ago
- KC Businesses Showed Royal Pride During The World SeriesBy EDCKC Staff on October 30, 2014
- The KC Animal Health Corridor: Leading the World in Animal HealthBy EDCKC Staff on October 28, 2014
- XPO Logistics Opens In Kansas City, Creating Up To 125 New Jobs!By EDCKC Staff on October 23, 2014