- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- RT @KCBizJournal: The @EDCKC adds development veteran to AdvanceKC effort to streamline incentives process. http://t.co/8u0LjOjKvy, 15 hours ago
- RT @KCSourceLink: Four more startups enter @TheSandboxKC http://t.co/ehlD23usJa #highopportunity #highgrowth, Mar 27
- EDC President Bob Langenkamp speaking at the @godowntownkc Quarterly Business Recognition event tonight. http://t.co/UwRH9OaQce, Mar 26
- Tom's Town Distillery, a craft distillery, is expected to debut at 1701 Main St. in late 2015: http://t.co/FuvVQ0N10p http://t.co/X0yZ665cCS, Mar 26
- The Sprint Mobile Accelerator Launches Head First into Mentor MadnessBy EDCKC Staff on March 23, 2015