- Contact Us
Agencies affiliated with the EDC operate under the EDC’s management and facilities
TIF is a development tool that allows a portion of both future real property taxes and economic activity taxes to pay for some costs of the projects that would not be feasible without TIF assistance.
LCRA removes blight and encourages redevelopment within designated urban renewal areas by providing property tax abatements, issuing bonds and assisting with land assembly.
EEZ provides incentives such as state tax credits and local tax abatement to businesses that locate or grow their operations within a defined geographical area.
DESA allocates new state revenue to be redirected for projects and revitalizes the urban core to provide a stimulus for the Missouri economy.
- MT @KCBizJournal: Build a new home in #KC costs 30% more than nationally. A new #KCbiz plans to bring costs down: http://t.co/xLFoiUeSyP, 1 hour ago
- RT @KCMOParks: @EDCKC Time is running out to help determine #KCParks future priorities! Please complete this survey by 8/1, https://t.co/ethcGKtIBC, 3 hours ago
- The @BlueHillsBusCtr is a community effort to create dynamic development in areas it surrounds: http://t.co/nUjidhLCPO. #KCCornerstone, 4 hours ago
- RT @ithinkKC: #KC is a “Budget Traveler’s Midwest Paradise,” according to @ShermansTravel http://t.co/Yqs1sCwcZm #creativeKC, Jul 29
- KCMO announces joint effort to revitalize Historic NortheastBy EDCKC Staff on July 28, 2014