Innovative Education and Training Programs
The Kansas City region has future-focused innovative programs and initiatives that support training and education for target industries like technology, engineering, manufacturing and life sciences.
- Regional Workforce Intelligence Network is a collaboration of economic development professionals, one-stop centers, workforce centers, community colleges and universities that meets on a regular basis to share information on current workforce development activities.
- Full Employment Council and Workforce Partnership – Multiple initiatives in workforce investment.
- KC STEM Alliance – Partners with educators and industry to support in- and after-school STEM programs.
- LaunchCode – Pairs people aiming to work in technology with employers using paid apprenticeships.
- Metropolitan Community College’s professional education and two-year degree programs.
- Missouri Innovation Campus—A school district to university collaboration accelerating degree attainment and skill development.
- Northland CAPS – Center for Advanced Professional Studies immersing students in professional environments with curriculum developed by industry professional.
- PREP-KC – Creates career pathways from high school into high-demand, high-paying fields.
- Turn The Page KC – Mobilizing the community to achieve reading proficiency at grade level or above for all Kansas City, Missouri, third graders.
Best Value in Education
The Kansas City area is home to a variety of public and private schools that have high quality education indicators – graduation rate, student-to-faculty ratio and academic programs. Seven area public or private universities rank in the Top 25 of Great Value Colleges’ 50 Affordable Colleges.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW AND WE WILL GET IN TOUCH
300 Wyandotte, Suite 400
Kansas City, MO 64105 US
18th & Vine Location:
1815 E. 18th Street
Kansas City, MO 64108