The Cornerstone Awards recognize companies and organizations in Kansas City, Missouri that contribute to the growth of our economy. New construction projects, redevelopments, capital investments and jobs created by the below finalists represent the growth and stability of Kansas City, Missouri’s economy.
Congratulations to the 2017 Cornerstone Finalists!
- 63rd Street Corridor
- Academy for Integrated Arts
- Argyle on 12th
- Boulevard Brewing Tours & Recreation Center
- Burns & McDonnell Headquarters Expansion
- CP Lofts
- Corrigan Station
- Courtyard & Residence Inn Kansas City Downtown/Convention Center
- EPEC & The Grooming Project
- Fishtech Labs
- HMBC Logistics 1 at Hunt Midwest Business Center
- Hotel Phillips Kansas City, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Kansas City University Administration Building
- Kansas City Sausage Co.
- MMC Contractors
- Morningstar Youth & Family Life Center
- National Association of Construction Contractors Cooperative
- Oak Point Duplexes
- Pinsight Media+
- Power & Light Apartments
- Red Bridge Shopping Center
- Sandlot Goods
- Startland News
- Tom’s Town Distilling Co.
- TREKK Design Group
- Virgin Mobile
SAVE THE DATE!
EDC Cornerstone Awards Reception
May 9, 2017
4:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Union Station Kansas City
CORNERSTONE EVENT DETAILS:
The Cornerstone Awards Program was initiated over 28 years ago to recognize investments by companies in Kansas City, Missouri. Finalists were selected based on their ability to demonstrate the highest level of impact in improving economic development and growth in Kansas City, Missouri.
The EDC Marketing/Cornerstone Awards Committee will select ten final award winners in April to be recognized at the May 9th event. A few surprise special recognition awards will also be presented, and once again, we are bringing back the popular “People’s Choice” award, where a public vote will be tallied to name the number one project in Kansas City, Missouri in 2016.
*For more information on partnerships and sponsorships, please click here.